mmogo game

WoW Classic 14 hours a day

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rskingdom 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rskingdom

Frankly do not create a movie like this when you did not even understand onyxia was out on wow classic gold launching of vanilla lol. At no stage did they simply present PvP equipment randomly that people did not know about. So when you say you moved to raid and everybody was just like WoW Classic that’s far better gear, you’re either lying or your own raid group was just straight up mind dead.From what I browse Swifty, it was 4 stages to start with, then changed to 6 since people kept preaching they desired Vanilla since it was. This was the same design. For those people around in Vanilla, it had been difficult knowing what was out for the endgame because who even knew what endgame was in that point.People and ranting here. He only says he is worried about the pvp gear and how the”grind” systems gonna be. And I totally agree. We can not know for certain what they gon na do with it and that I really don’t want it either to be a pve game because balance is complained about by a few cry babies.

Wondering why they do not throw before Molten Core at Tier 0,5, because of fall in 5 man instances. (Maraudon directly from the start, who even cares, it is just another 5 individual instance during leveling, Dire Maul aswell). I dont recall how powerful the things out of ZG were, but they were weaker than the ones from BWL but somewhat more powerful, if my brain does not trick me. If correct, why not discharging ZG between MC and BWL? And AQ 20 ought to be treated different. (but thats not really that required, however it’d be great to see that the character getting stronger just like I described). Back in the days that they must fill in gaps to assist new players (such as T0,5), in the new release this isn’t actually necessary.

I know Swifty didnt talk about it in the movie but Blizzard confessed that the first honor system ruined peoples lives. But these days with streamers and YouTubers, they perform with WoW Classic 14 hours a day I believe that it will be just nice. Along with the equipment should be exactly the same. OP gear form pvp will free up folks rolling for equipment from raids and will only have more people pvping which is a good thing.The last thing that you said about”no modifications” is so true and I really hope Blizzard can do it. It is literally the only reason for many players to play with buy wow gold northdale vanilla again. To go through the items that where fun and not fun, etc. Fantastic video, I loved it!?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.