mmogo game

make significant advances to MLB The Show 19?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rskingdom 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rskingdom

I have read this before from various other folks on the internet, but my argument to buy MLB 19 the show stubs that would be, why can it be possible on Playstation 2, but it’s not possible on Playstation 4? I’m not attempting to be amusing either, that is a legit question. I’m not a game developer so I don’t have any clue what the technical constraints are on the PS4, but if a game such as Red Dead Redemption can be created for that platform, and you could create your own stadium 14 decades ago on a significantly less technically advanced gaming system, common sense for me says there is not any reason this shouldn’t be possible now.I hear ya man. All I play is Road into The Show or franchise style. To hell with micro trades in diamond dynasty. I miss batting training. True pitch counts. Pitchers getting hit in the head with a line drive and falling down hurt. Little things and animations which have slowly been removed to take away realism. And how about another World Series party for a shift! Various commentators would be a joy as well.

MLB The Show 19 depends on one thing and one thing only for me personally. . .the hitting. 17 was ok, 18 was simply dreadful. Hes saying all the ideal things, but if youve followed MLB The Show 19 you know he always does and it usually doesnt matter. Make the hitting pleasure along with the fun players attainable and ill spend I luck on micro-transactions. Everybody wins. Its not a difficult idea. (as long as I dont need to purchase 400 hats to receive one player. In that case, im gone).

Not impressed at all, looks the specific same as every other Show game. I will not be purchasing MLB The Show 19, I have’18 that is the specific same thing since I don’t play online. Why can not you guys actually make significant advances to MLB The Show 19? I am not spending $60 hard earned cash on something that’s basically a roster upgrade with a couple of new unnoticeable animations.Is it a lot to ask for player collisions? Last year was my first time playing and I thought it was fantastic except I absolutely hate how players pass through each others bodies like they are ghosts instead of causing a wreck. . .ridiculous! Anybody else notice in last year’s match the difficulty tagging guys out at home ? Like the ball would beat the runner there but the runner would do MLB The Show 19 Stubs that weird little swim movement and be safe each moment.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.