6 porad dotyczących makijażu

the newest images of WoW Classic

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rskingdom 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rskingdom

Exactly. If they published Halo the master main collection remember, there was an choice to play at HD, or in the Xbox original SD pictures at the push of a button. It turned out to wow classic gold be a great addition that pleased both purists and those who wanted the exact same game, but more attractive on the eye.Thank you – I agree very much in this. I feel like people getting angry over these things are those ruining the overall experience, not the changes that are tiny themselves. Again, it’s up to personal preference, and you’ve got the option to keep it completely classic. So individuals should do this instead of whining about it being a choice at all.The problem with the newer graphical stuff is it juxtaposes the newest images of WoW Classic using the previous graphics and makes it seem shitter as a result. And with the water it changes the dynamic of water established pvp — in the water you could hide below the water flow, in water that is contemporary you can see through it.

What is the point of re-releasing WoW Classic? To re-experience WoW Classic, am I right? Then, one would assert that the images are part of that experience. And since classic is essentially released by blizzard solely because of players the choice to modify retail to be mirrored by graphics is another means to cater for casual players and gamers who never played with classic. Don’t you see the issue? The marketing of varies intensifies the purpose of blizzard to appeal to the masses instead of for the actual player base that it is for. And that I, as a classic player itself, don’t always have a substantial issue with this option, but the action itself tells a lot about the promise of delivering classic with no augments ( or at lest few as possible), in addition to how shaky its becoming. If you are thinking about telling me that classic isn’t created for players PRIMARILY then please sod off. I would really like to know your thoughts.

What you just said made me really depressed not gonna lie. Although I really don’t like imagining shit, you’re precisely the kind of person who seems to encourage Actiblizz and what they’re doing by justifying them having to”make money”. Money is not fucking everything my man. It’s not a fantasy that money to be made by companies number one priority, I know. Should you wan’t to cherish your playerbase who’ve been with you since 10 years back but holy crap, you can not treat everyone the same. It’s not a nice business model if you want possess a fantastic reputation and a loyal lover base.You are absolutely perfect. There are some fundamentalists out there and this is one of lines that seperate vanilla ethusiasts from fundamentalists. Fundamentalists want you to observe no choices and the previous images for your experience. If they could, they would limit all of us out of buy wow classic gold vanilla to the addons, too. No changes! And you need to return to your old partner!! that is apartment and old No changes!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.